Category : News
Based on the Ceph Nautilus release, SUSE Enterprise Storage 6 allows your customers to seamlessly adapt to changing business demands by:
- Accelerating innovation by further removing storage silos, giving them easier access to different types of data and enabling them to quickly extract information from data using cutting-edge search and analytics tools;
- Maximizing application availability with faster and more granular backups that can now leverage low-cost public cloud resources for improved data protection;
- Responding to changing business demands faster with the ability to quickly and easily leverage public cloud resources as part of their storage infrastructure.
It also helps your customers reduce IT operational expense by:
- Optimizing data placement with the ability to automatically and efficiently move data between all tiers of storage based on policy, ensuring access to critical data when they need it;
- Improving IT efficiency with a single, scalable storage solution that meets all storage requirements for containerized and cloud-enabled workloads, no matter where they live.