Business Development Executive
Growing the business, Escom Bulgaria is looking to expand it’s sales team with an Business Development Executive.
The overall responsibilities of an Business Development Executive are:
- to promote and sell products of information security while establishing and growing a network of partners (dealers, resellers).
- to identify sales opportunities within existing key clients and acquire new clients together with the partners.
- to establish and maintain clients relationships, close the sales together with partners.
- to help partners in the whole pre-sales process.
- to close deals successfully, manage a pipeline of leads, achieve sales goals.
- to develop the partners achieving the certification levels, sales targets, while applying the partner program of the vendor(s) which is responsible for.
- to achieve agreed targets within specific time-frame.
- to communicate with our international vendors.
If you can provide:
- positive sales attitude.
- outstanding communication skills.
- a consultative approach to selling.
- a technology background in the field of IT Security, IT infrastructure, IT communications to be able to apply the consultative sales approach.
- a commitment to furthering your career in a fast-paced, professional environment.
- you will successfully develop and close business with both new and existing customers and advance yourself.
- Base & commissions and sales contest bonuses.
- No limit on Earnings!
- Continuous training to enhance your knowledge of new technologies and further improve your consultative selling skills.
- Additional Medical Insurance.
- High Energy, Professional Work Environment.
- Minimum 2 year successful direct or indirect business to business sales experience in IT sector.
- Minimum 2 years of successful track record in bids/tenders preparations and sales to Enterprise Businesses, Large Accounts, State Administration organizations, Banks, Telcos.
- Bachelor’s or Master s degree in Engineering or Economics (IT profile).
- Experience in full sales cycle including deal closing Demonstrated sales success.
- Strong negotiation skills.
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- CRM experience is preferred.
- Outstanding analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to help clients identify needs and develop creative solutions.
- Good command of English – oral and written.
- Good presentation skills.
- Computer literacy MS Office and Internet.
- Strong work ethic and desire to succeed.
If you meet these requirements, please email your resume with current photo.
All submitted information will be treated with strict confidentiality. Only short listed candidates will be contacted.